Friday, February 27, 2009

Dorky, but I like Dorky

I am sure many of you have heard of the website Bridal Party Tees. Is is in like every wedding magazine you pick up and is an add on almost every wedding website. They make shirts that say things like "Mrs Williams in Training" and "Soon to be Mrs. Smith." They make underware, things for the groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and everything in between. Like I said it is all very dorky, but I love it. I went ahead a purchased a couple things. One, for the day after the wedding. I know I am going to want to put on some jeans and be in something comphy . . . plus it is cute:
(Image from Bridal Party Tees)
I also bought some of these for the wedding night!!

(Image from Bridal Party Tees)

Now . . . I wont be Mrs Smith, but you get the idea!! Anyway, I think it is really fun, and I think M will like it!! Hopefully I will get them in the mail soon!!!