Tuesday, June 30, 2009
You can probably tell it is Anthropologie!! Isn't it pretty though?? Oh I love it!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Here is the newest to do list update. I am glad to see things coming along, although a bit more got added!!
1. Finalize Transportation
2. Finalize Flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres, potted plants for centerpieces)
3. Extra Long Petticoat (we bought one on sale, but it is way too short, let me know if you would like to buy it!!)
4. Create and Print programs (buy handles, paper, print, put together)
Order OOT Bags (Zach and Deanna) But I haven't seen them yet!
Check on frame for escort cards DONE!
7. Put favors together
8. Make crayons for kiddos
10. Order/buy the rest of the alcohol (Oregon red and white,
2nd white, Champagne, 2nd red)
11. Order jam for OOT bags, and everything else that is needed (water, snacks, brochures)
Finish reserved flowers
13. Create Music List
14. Buy hairpiece
15. Make cones for tossing (
mom send, cut, put together, add ribbon)
16. Make bag for Deanna (
get fabric/interfacing, cut, sew)
Finish Gathering supplies for bathroom baskets
18. Make "Wedding" signs (MOM!)
19. Create Seating Chart
20. Make table squares (MOM!)
21. Cake Stand (Joe!)
22. Gifts for people helping (Nani, Helen, Martha, Jeremy, Nanny, Joe)
23. Stamps for guest book
24. Glasses for Mom and Dad
25. Petticoats for Flower Girl dresses
26. Make veil (
fabric, comb, cut, sew)
27. Vases for Bridesmaid bouquets
28. List of events for bridal party
29. Schedule of the day for vendors
30. Collect coolers for wine!
31. Assign jobs for day of
32. Make bridesmaid sashes
33. Finish escort cards
Figure out the ceremony musician situation But now I need to figure out what I want them to play
35. Finalize details about honeymoon (I will tell you more later)
Figure out the ceremony Find Readings for Ceremony, Ask Readers to Read
37. Ring Bearer outfit
39. Ribbon for archway and tall tables
40. Cake topper
41. Make Signs for reserved seats at ceremony, for flip flops, drink choices
42. Print Vows on something pretty
43. Write toasts for wedding and rehearsal
44. Finalize Details for rehearsal dinner
- Favors for rehearsal dinner (chocolate,
- Finalize catering for rehearsal dinner
Finalize rehearsal dinner invites
- One more table cloth for rehearsal
Plates, cups, silverware
- Directions from B&B to my parents house, print for everyone, bring to rehearsal
45. Little stuff needed
- 2 Cork Screws
- Bar towels
- 3 trash cans
- Soap/Lotion for bathrooms
- 3 lanterns for bathrooms
- Suntan lotion, bug spray
- Galvanized buckets for lotion, etc.
- Clear nail polish
This is the same Chalkboard that I bought (a bit smaller) leading towards the little shop.
Here is the one we bought! I am excited to use it for the wedding . . . but also to have it in my house for years to come!!
Friday, June 26, 2009
A little blurry, but you can see how rediculously long the train is.
I look totally scrared, not sure why.
I think discussing the lenght of the train.
Now the train looks a little more reasonable.
Sara working! Look no black bra . . . I am already doing better.
The dress hanging again. Can you see how it is coming along? I know it doesn't look like much yet, but I think it is going to be wonderful!
My piles of flops!
God I am a dork . . . the brown ones are the men's flipflops!
My cute little tags.
M helping remove sticky stuff from the shoes.
Mom punching holes.
Mom and Me punching and tying tags on flops.
I just love all these pics of my mom and I working together. We are so dang cute! Finished tagged flip flops. Look pretty good huh??
(Photos by me and M)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
See . . . she can barely reach his neck . . . looks like she is choking him, although that might be hard on your tip toes with your arms completly above your head!!
Her arms are still completly over her head and she is now measuring his chest.
Strike a pose . . . god he is such a goof!! Can you see those highwaters??
Those highwaters are unbelievable!! Why they have tiny pants I have no idea!
At least the jacket fits.
(All photos by me . . . blurry from all the laughing!!)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Pattern piece and fabric.
The apron starting to form
We even got M to help cut!!
And there is Alexa sewing with her husband (fiance at the time) helping as well . . . with my little Tumbleweed watching!
M modeling with his coffee.
He doesn't quite fill out the bust very well!
And there is Alexa in the first finished apron . . . much cuter than M!!! I wish I had a picture of all the finished aprons . . . oh well. Apparently all her bridesmaids really liked them. I think they are super fun too. Great gift idea!