Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flower Girl Dresses

Excuse my french, but who the hell would buy a three year old a $200 dress? (as seen in BRIDES magazine)

(Image from Calabrese)


Yes, it is a very cute dress, and yes every little girl would look fabulous in it, but $200, I am not even spending that much on my bridesmaid dresses!! What is wrong with this dress from Target?

(Image from Target)

Or this one?

(Image from Target)

These dresses are both $17.99! Now that is the price to pay for a 3-year-olds dress. Plus it is not so over the top that they wouldn't be able to wear again.

Now, with that all said, I do love this dress:

(Image from TinyTotDressShop)

It is a lot more than I want to spend, $59.95, but I love it. I love the color. I love the flower. I love the flowieness. It is just too damn cute. I guess I am going to keep my eye out. Maybe it will go on sale, or maybe I will find something I love just as much. A fellow bride mentioned to me that there will probably be some cute dresses for sale after Easter. What a fabulous idea and totally true. People dress their kids up all kind of cute at Easter. So I guess I will be off to Babies-R-Us in April!!

No comments: