Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sad News

So, I haven't really mentioned this because, well, it makes me want to cry (or sometimes actually cry). But, my Dad is not going to be able to walk me down the isle. If you remember a long time ago he was having surgery on his Achilles. Well, it still is not really healed - there have been a few set backs, so he is not supposed to be putting weight on that foot. I know it is not his fault, but it still makes me sad. I think every girl imagines her Dad walking her down the isle. The last person she is alone with before going to get married. So, my visions about this . . . have been taken away. (ok, lets try not to cry!!) I guess the plan now is to have either my brother, or my Mom walk me most of the way down the isle, pass me off to my Dad and he will walk me the last 4 or 5 steps up to M. So, I guess I wont be missing out on everything. Like visions of this . . .
So cute!! Anyway . . . still a little unsure about the father-daughter dance as well. Again, every little girl wants this:
and this . . .
I guess we will just have to see how it goes!

(Images from 1. Alyssa Jul 2. Valls Photographic 3. Flickr 4. Terry Clark Weddings )

No comments: