Monday, July 20, 2009

Children's Entertainment

There are going to be quite a few children at the wedding so I wanted to come up with some ways to keep them entertained throughout the evening. My mom has a teacher friend that has agreed to be a children's entertainer, but because so many of the kids are under 3, I am not sure if they will want to be away from their parents or not.

Anyway, for most of the kids I am going to have coloring books and crayons at their seat at the table. I forget where I originally found the downloads of the coloring books . . . but this is the front page. I changed the book a little bit, but for the most part it is the same as the original downloads. Still not sure what I am going to do for the baby babies (those under 1, there will be two newborns!), but I am sure I will figure it out at some point.


I am going to do something like this with the crayons . . . tie them with a ribbon and add a little name tag.

Some of the other entertainment we got . . .
Playdoh!
A hoolahoop that lights up!
Bowling.
And some books! Plus, the whole event is going to be outside, so I am sure they will just run around till they pass out. Anyone else doing something special for the kiddos??

(All images by me except picture #3 from Out of Hand)

No comments: