Friday, May 29, 2009

Dress shopping 3

These are from a bunch of different stores, but a couple were my favorites!!This is a Casablanca dress, that I really liked. Plus I believe it was only around $900. This one is a Watters and Watters dress. I really liked the flowers but it was not exactly what I was wanting
These last two were both Watters and Watters dresses. I almost got the last one! It was just a bit over what I actually wanted to spend. Plus I really liked look of the second to last one, with the straps (it was just a bit slimmer than I wanted). Oh dress shopping is so hard!!!

3 comments:

Catrina said...

So hard but so much fun. I'm going on Saturday. I'm so excited.

Annie @ Marry You Me said...

I wore the first Watters dress (with the straps) for my wedding!

Cyd said...

Gosh, I'm in love with all of these! It is so hard to narrow it down, isn't it?