Monday, May 25, 2009

Changed My Mind

Remember those dresses I bought for possible shower dresses?? Well, I returned both of them. The purple one because it was just too short for me. And the white one . . . well it fit great and was really pretty on, but there was a stain, so I exchanged it. But then the second one didn't fit . . . and I just didn't want to do it again. So . . . I found a new one. It is not only super cute, fits, doesn't have stains, but it was also a lot less expensive!!

(Image from White House Black Market)

It comes with a cute little belt, but I think I would like to try to find some kind of flower belt or something. Anyway . . . I think it is great for my bridal shower. Now I just need to figure out what to wear for my other shower and the rehearsal!!

No comments: