Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I {Heart} Wedding Signs!

I like Bridal Canvas quite a lot . . . I just did this one, and I am a little tired, so it is a little uneven (oh well). But I love these cute wedding signs. Because my wedding is out in the country I am actually going to have a couple of the wedding signs with arrows pointing the way to get to Britton Ridge! (It is a little hard to get to) My mom says she has some old fence wood that I can use if I like the more rustic look. I think I also want to make the Bride and Groom signs for our chairs at the reception. Too cute.
(Images via 1. Once Wed 2. Style Me Pretty 3. Style Me Pretty 4. Style Me Pretty 5. I don't remember - let me know if you do! 6. Style Me Pretty 7. Style Me Pretty 8. Style Me Pretty 9. Cox & Cox 10. Style Me Pretty 11. A Backyard Wedding 12. Cox & Cox 13. Style Me Pretty 14. I don't remember - let me know if you do!)

Are any of you giving in and making signs for your wedding too??

Oh wait . . . I found one more. It may be the cutest by far.

(Image from Elizabeth Anne Designs via Project 10K)

2 comments:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Hello!!!
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

I just happened across one of your comments on EAD blog and just wanted to say that if you are ever interested in a custom piece, I would love to create one for you! There is still time. :) Email me if interested and say something like, "PDX Bride" in the subject line. Thanks for keeping up with the blog too! All best,
Myra

Laura E said...

Got to love the signs. P.S. You might just be the SW Blog Princessbands Winner