Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I {Heart} Parasols!

I love parasols!! I think they are super cute and they make some really good pictures!! I wanted to get some for my wedding from the very beginning. And now, since I am getting married outside, they are kind of a necessity. My site is basically in full sun, so people are going to need a place to get some shade.

I love the signs that say "Instant Shade" and "Stay Cool." I am not sure what kind of sign I want on mine as of yet . . . I will get there! By the way, I made this little board of parasols using Bridal Canvas. It was super easy to use if you want to make inspiration boards or whatever . . . I kinda love it!

(Sources: 1. Classic Bride 2. Brides Cafe 3. Brides Cafe 4. Green Wedding Shoes 5. Style Me Pretty 6. Brides.com 7. Style Me Pretty 8. Brides.com 9. Brides Cafe 10. Style Me Pretty)

No comments: