Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yummy!

We did this tasting forever ago, and somehow I never shared. The food is fabulous (and I will verify once I get back!), and I think it is prefect for a summer meal . . . we are having everything served family style, so I am hoping for a few cute shots of my guest helping each other serve their food. Anyway . . .

The Menu:

Appetizers: Greek Platter (with hummus, olives, peta bread, etc.) and Caprice Crostini (fresh basil, Roma tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella)

Salad: Spiced Pear Salad served with fresh baguettes with olive oil and vinegar

Dinner: Kabobs with vegetables (there will be chicken, beef and shrimp) with sides of roasted asparagus and risotto.

Desert: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, French Apple Pie, and Chocolate Brownies (yes, our catering comes with desert!!)

Doesn't it look yummy?? Well it is and I am actually super excited about it . . . because I am planning on eating at my wedding (including a piece of that strawberry rhubarb pie and my wedding cake!!).

I guess I should tell you who my caterer is . . . her name is Sarah and her catering company is Occasions Catering. She also runs a restaurant named Urban Cellar, in Newberg. Great food, so you should for sure stop by!!!

No comments: