Monday, June 22, 2009

Jewelry

I love my wedding jewelry. I think it is a little traditional, a little non-traditional, but beautiful all the same. I bought earrings and a bracelet. I decided that I didn't want to wear a necklace because somehow I feel like more bling just isn't me. I want my wedding to feel a bit more casual, so loosing a necklace makes me feel a little less formal. The saleswoman actually described my earrings as "oh these might be too casual." Naturally they were perfect. And I will totally wear them again!!! Both have pearls (which to me makes them a little more traditional), plus I am a June baby, so I love pearls.

They are both from a small jewelry store in Portland called Dana Lynn. They sell all locally made jewelry and purses, which is right up my alley. I love them. What do you think??

(All photos by my Mom)

No comments: