Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love this Wedding #19

Another Thursday Edition of I Love This Wedding!! Ok, I may love this wedding because of the location more than the wedding. Barndiva is in Healdsburg, CA . . . wine country! It is such a neat place and it you ever make it to the Napa/Sonoma/Dry Creek Valley area, you should go to Barndiva!!! From their website "Barndiva is a celebration of all things local. Our food is sourced from farmers, ranchers and small batch purveyors who live and work in the magnificent food shed surrounding us." Loves! I love the background of pic of the bride and groom.
Yellow seriously is my new favorite wedding color . . . if I ever do a vow renewal or a second reception . . . I want yellow!
Love the brides dress . . . and the lovely yellow JCrew bridesmaids dresses.
There is that pretty background again!
Such a sweet space for a ceremony.
Yay Barndiva!

Sweet huh?? Seems really casual and intimate . . . just the kind of wedding I love.

Found via OnceWed . . . here and here

No comments: