Friday, December 18, 2009

Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dances

I knew I wanted to dance with my Dad to an Alison Krauss song . . . so I picked "The Lucky One."

It is a sweet song, although the lyrics don't really relate to any father/daughter moments . . . but Alison Krauss has always been a favorite of my Dad and mine and she just always reminds me of him. It was actually pretty amazing that my Dad actually could dance. Remember?? But he decided he had waited long enough and wanting to have the wedding day for me that he always pictured as well.
He did step on my toe once in his big boot . . . it was only kinda bad!
So much fun.

M danced with his Mom to Harvest Moon by Neil Young.

It is such a sweet song, and his Mom was so excited to dance with him.

Super sweet!! I promise to get videos put together soon!!

All Photographs by Alyssa Jul Photography

Up Next: Bouquets and Garters

No comments: