Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tiny Prints

I know so many of you are looking at buying your holiday cards soon, so I knew I had to share this deal for Tiny Prints.

If you haven't heard about Groupon, you should! Basically they feature something cool to do/buy at an unbeatable price every day, but you can only get the deal if enough people join (i.e. buy the deal) that day . . . so you need the group to get the good price! Anyway . . . it is pretty cool and they have sites for cities all over the country.

Today they are offering $50 worth of personalized Holiday Cards, Invitations and More for only $25 . . . kinda cool. There is a bit of fine print, but pretty easy to work around.
  • Expires 01/31/2010
  • Limit 1 per person.
  • Valid for online purchases only, not including photo books.
  • Due to the holiday, please allow 3-5 days to receive redemption code; use this code at check-out.
  • New clients only. Groupon will be invalid for existing customers.

Anyway . . . great deal if you want some holiday cards!!!

1 comment:

zakkalife said...

I've never heard of Groupon before but I'm definitely going to check it out.

And I have to tell you, your bouquet in the post below is gorgeous! I'm not just saying that, I love how it's a simple flower combination but so striking at the same time.