Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bridal Party Fun

This was seriously one of the most fun parts of the day. The boys had already been drinking, and they are a silly bunch to begin with . . . so mix the two together and it is just shenanigans.
My brother is the one facing the camera in this pic . . . looks like a happy boy!
I remember watching the photographers run over to take this shot . . . the boys just gathered on M's truck before we drove over to the orchard.
We are actually cracking up in this photo . . . the guys were being so goofy behind us that it was impossible to actually kiss seriously!
Just looking at these make me laugh . . . McGill is looking straight up!
There's a cute one.
Notice the laughing. My girls are so cute!
Not sure how the cigarettes came out . . . but it just made everything funnier . . . notice how uncomfortable M looks with that cig, definitely not a smoker.
I like this one!
More laughing. Yes, that is my brother kissing my husband.
So cute.
God, this one cracks me up too. Of course I only trust my brother to actually lift me up . . . and Clayton with his funny little hand pillow. What funny memories.
These skipping pictures are some of my favorite! We have like 8 of them. They are just too fun.
Love this!
Love this more! Me and M's sister. Yay new sister in laws!!
Oh my bro.
Such a funny one.

Gotta love this one too!!

I know these are totally not as fun to anyone else but me, but seriously . . . they are fun pics. I am so glad we didn't do the boring standing in a row pics!!

All photos by Alyssa Jul Photography

Up next: the Ceremony