Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pretty Jewelry

If I didn't already own the most perfect Engagement Ring I would want to try one of these babies on! It actually reminds me a lot of my ring, not sure why, but it does. They also have other rings as well. I am not big into the Pave setting, but if you are, they have those as well.
Or how about an eternity ring??I guess the best part is that you can get some matching earrings or a necklace for your wedding day! Very pretty!! You can also get a matching bangle . . . which I would actually like just on its own. Honey are you reading??
AND!! How about some matching cufflinks for the hubby!! Maybe I am a big dork, but if your engagement ring matched your Groom's cufflinks, that would make for some cute pics!

Anyway, Everon is making some fun jewelry so you should check it out!

No comments: