Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Small Details

So, I realized I really need to finish up showing you all the details of my wedding. It was now over 6 months ago, so I am behind the mark. I have a bunch of small details that I should be able to post quickly, so I will see what I can get out in this busy life of mine.

So . . . here is the first little detail. My mom and I bought fabric to make table squares, not runners, but cute little squares. I love all the fabric, which is good because I still have all of it to play with now.
Pretty huh?? You remember seeing it on the tables?
Just a bit of extra color! I love it! And good thing I guess.

4 comments:

alissa said...

love the combination of patterns! the tables look beautiful

That Girl in Pearls said...

Gorgeous!! I Love this idea! Hmm... I am actually going with long tables for my reception. But this is a great idea for my cocktail tables! Thanks! It came out fabulous for your wedding. I can't wait for my turn!

PS My giveaway ends tonight! Come check it out ;)
Beatriz.
http://www.thatgirlinpearls.com/2010/05/pearl-giveaway.html

twilas vintage clothing said...

Cute square ideas!!! I love the pattern of the fabric.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com

Cat said...

Thanks guys!! I really need to finish all my wedding posts!