Monday, January 11, 2010

Umbrellas

Has anyone else noticed the amount of wedding photos with Umbrellas recently?? I kinda love them . . . even more so when there is actually rain in the picture. They were calling for Thunderstorms the day of my wedding so I am really glad that we didn't have to take ANY umbrella photos!! No rain for this Oregon girl. Enjoy the mass amount of photos today!!
See, real rain is pretty!!
See, real rain!! So Pretty!!



Anyway . . . I love them, but glad I didn't have any!!



You can find all these pics at these wonderful sites:



OneWed



Weddings Unveiled



Inspired By This



Jesi Haack Weddings



Once Wed



Bridal Buds



Once Wed again



Elizabeth Anne Designs



Rock 'n Roll Bride



A Cup of Jo



Budget Savvy Bride



Southern Weddings

Rock 'n Roll Bride

Bravo Bride

Jolie Jolie Design

No comments: