Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dress Appt #9

Ok . . . the final appointment!! Yay . . . I actually get to take the dress home. And you all get to see the final product . . . although it looked pretty finished last week too!
Yay buttons!!
And a very pretty bustle!
Me and Sara . . . I am totally going to miss her!
We added the scallop to the neckline, I think it softened it up a bit. Very very pretty. Pretty seems to be the only word I can use to describe this dress! I just love it so much!
Here are Sara's sketches from our very first visit.
This is the dress again, now at home.

It really was the perfect dress for me. I loved being able to be part of the whole process. You always hear about brides who forget exactly what their dress looks like on them . . . I got to see the whole thing come together. It was probably one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding thing . . . getting to be part of the making of my dress. I totally recommend it to anyone and everyone. Especially Sara!

No comments: